Friday, August 31, 2007

on our own t.o.g.e.t.h.e.r.

6 comments:

Bekah: said...

hey! awesome slideshow! what an amazing honeymoon, are you kidding me? you guys did so many fabulous things! im so glad you guys got that opportunity! did joe really do fear factor? and only joe would go to a different country and get a haircut, lol. he is soo funny! well you are both gorgeous! we love you!

Logan & Lindy said...

I love your blog! Your Hunny Moon looks so fun!!! I am glad your guys are in our ward!! Its so fun! We just need to do some thing some time!!! I am so exited to tease Joe about Mr. Fear factor!!!

Jaime S. said...

i like your blog.

check mine out at

www.sheltonshizz.blogspot.com

Jessica said...

Love the blog Chels! Im excited for you to post more!

Caldwells said...

Cute blog!!! It is so fun to check out the good ol' blogs! The slide show of the cruise made me miss ours! So much fun! It was fun to hang out the other night. We will have to do that more often. Take care guys!

The Urling Family said...

Hey Chels!! You look you so beautiful! Your dress is gorgeous! I am so happy for you and Joe! You guys make a perfect match! Merry Christmas!