I'm almost embarassed to post these, but I'm sure it will make everyone smile. These are our "worried buck teeth". We got bored and decided to make chewing gum the center of attention...we look like such hill billies!
good halloween idea! CHELSEA! I heard Joe left hunting for a week! You poor thing! I bet youre dying. The first and only night Darrel and I have spent apart I stayed up half the night crying to my Mom! Call if you need some moral support! Haha.
You two are the best. you crack me up. Ilove coming and seeing how things are going for you. Hope you have a good day. oh p.s. Joe, are you ever going to be a dance teacher? HeHe.Traci Butler
Hey, I didn't even know you commented until today when I was randomly looking at my blog trying to think of a way to spice it up. My hair is crazy long huh! I'm sooo sick of it though. I've been growing it out for 2 years in Jan and I can't do it anymore! The bottom line here, long hair is not for me! I can't wait to chop it. Nate and I are doing good. Just living the ol' married life up. How are you guys doing? By the way, these pictures are really funny and I don't know if you shoudl allow Joe to dance in public anymore?? haha jk
6 comments:
hahahah you guys are so funny
Haa! That is so funny! Very Cute!
good halloween idea! CHELSEA! I heard Joe left hunting for a week! You poor thing! I bet youre dying. The first and only night Darrel and I have spent apart I stayed up half the night crying to my Mom! Call if you need some moral support! Haha.
Youre beautiful
You two are the best. you crack me up. Ilove coming and seeing how things are going for you. Hope you have a good day. oh p.s. Joe, are you ever going to be a dance teacher? HeHe.Traci Butler
Hey, I didn't even know you commented until today when I was randomly looking at my blog trying to think of a way to spice it up. My hair is crazy long huh! I'm sooo sick of it though. I've been growing it out for 2 years in Jan and I can't do it anymore! The bottom line here, long hair is not for me! I can't wait to chop it. Nate and I are doing good. Just living the ol' married life up. How are you guys doing? By the way, these pictures are really funny and I don't know if you shoudl allow Joe to dance in public anymore?? haha jk
Post a Comment