Everyone is going to die when they see this...I cannot tell you how hard I was laughing filming this. Our cruise was so much fun. Joe always finds ways to turn boring things into the funest things in the world. Watch this clip to see my husband get jiggy with a wheelchair scooter!
4 comments:
wow. that's some sweet dancing. i had no idea that we had so much in common.
oh joseph! chelsea did he mention who taught him to dance like that? his older sister of course. we had way too many fun times perfecting our bigg butts dance, you have to ask him all about that! hilarious video! i love it. i was cracking up!
You guys might just become famous someday with that kind of dancing. My girls love to come and watch it everytime I get on to blog. Traci Abbott Butler
HEY CHELSEA THIS IS TERESA ABBOTT AND YOUR MOM TOLD ME I NEEDED TO WATCH THIS VIDEO AND SHE WAS RIGHT THAT IS VERY FUNNY!!!! SEE YA
Post a Comment