Hey guys! After you got married (well maybe after we al moved out of the ward) it feels like everybody just dropped off the face of the planet! Hope all is well, keep in touch we all need to do something sometime. The hunt looked fun!
Looks fun for you guys. I am sorry we missed out (besides the fact I don't like hunting). But, it would have been fun to hang with the family. How are you feeling? How is work? When do you find out what you are having?
4 comments:
Hey Guys! Me and Porter want to know if you went to some deer farm to hunt! haha! Good work.
fun times! how are you feeling Chels?
Hey guys! After you got married (well maybe after we al moved out of the ward) it feels like everybody just dropped off the face of the planet! Hope all is well, keep in touch we all need to do something sometime. The hunt looked fun!
Looks fun for you guys. I am sorry we missed out (besides the fact I don't like hunting). But, it would have been fun to hang with the family. How are you feeling? How is work? When do you find out what you are having?
Post a Comment