Wednesday, March 26, 2008
thank you.
Thank you Garrett Mortenson, Hollis Merrell, Jackie (Lewis) Brewer, Tj (Stratton) Mariner, Eldon Blair, Lance and Callie Flake, James and Mamma Jackie...I recently learned about Joe's move to Snowflake from Maryland and discoverd these names he kept repetedly saying. This last weekend we went to Utah for Easter Sunday and stayed with Grandma and Grandpa Denhalter. We laughed...we cried...we laughed so hard that we cried, it was truely amazing...I have learned more about Bekah, Joe, Jessica, Kate, James, Laura and Jackie. I really do have the best family-in-law. So strong, precious and enduring. Each of them with such different personalities yet very similar bold, well spoken individuals. Bekah is an amazing mom who is probably the most creative person I have e v e r met. Taking care of her brothers and sisters while mom was out. Wanting to open a shaved ice stand and run a buisness when she was like 15-still Bekahs personality...she is for sure a go-get-er...Joe is strong, put together and the most sincere man I will ever meet. loves james. peacemaker. I know he loves me more then chasing deer :) He loves his mom to the moon and back and has more then enough good reasons why.(he loves her dearly) Jessica is so so nice. She never wants to hurt anyones feelings and makes you feel right at home. Her tiny perfect body soft spoken voice and still stands up for herself. She has such a fun personality too. I love it...she makes me laugh! Kate is wacky and fun. Kate is one of those people who will really listen to you and make a conversation from nothing. So so easy to talk to. She is a picture taking fanatic and a joke-cracker. Fantastic singer and fun maker. James is allll over the place, he can't sit for more then 20 minute intervals. I think he is finally getting into "girls". Go james! not scared of Chelsea. He looks up to Joe and will listen to his counsel. Sports freak and an 5 dollar looser(hehe) Laura is so grown up. she seems so mature. Likes boys and shopping. Great listener and a fun jokester. she is truely funntastic! and as for my last request...Jackie! Jackie is...an amazing mother,wife, cook and grandma. Brynley loves her grandma to death! it was so fun to watch them together, so excited to see eachother. Most and formost I learned that Jackie held her family together when worst came to worst and made light out of it. We talked about Paul on the drive down and the stories just before he passed away. We talked about Her kids and the thoughts that went on in her head on what was happening. The sweetest stories I have ever heard...needless to say I was crying for about two strait hours on the way there and then another 2 strait hours when we arrived at grandmas house talking about it again the next day. I can deffinatly say she is a saint! What a woman, raising her children so well hard working and having them all turn out to be such wonderful kids all married in the temple...(that are old enough:) and just having them so knowledgeable in the gospel and wanting to learn more is just so amazing. I love that she loves spending time with her children. She truely is a wonderful mom. It was nice sharing the stories of Paul. It was like we were talking about him in Grandma's living room and he was sitting down right there with us. I have learned what an excellent father he is. Joe is turning out to be alot like him--from what I hear. Arn't we so lucky for the knowledge of families being together forever. I just want the Denhalter family to know how much I look up to them and thank you for teaching me so much. Thank you for showing me how to be strong and enduring. I have learned a great deal and hope to act on the things you all have taught me. Thank you thank you. I had a great time, great trip and loved learning about the most wonderful Paul...thank you dad...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Oh my heavens that was the sweetest thing I have ever heard. It was all so perfect about the denhalter family.. i want to cry..
oh Chels. what a SWEET post! i had the most wonderful weekend too, it was amazing. i told michael so many times that i LOVED getting to know you better and that i was so glad all the "in laws" could hear more about Dad. Thanks for all the SWEET things you said. you are amazing and we are ALL so lucky to get you! i had a great weekend with you! LOVE YOU!
Goodness sister! You have such a tender heart! Isn't it great to have such wonderful in-laws! I am so glad you married Joe, he is awesome Chels, and so is his family! Hope your feeling good, and we can't wait to see you this weekend, I miss you... I just saw you .. but I miss you!
oh chels. you are so sweet. everyone at work is wondering why i am all teary eyed!! (like we said on the trip) we all love you so much, you fit in perfect with our family.
thanks for the sweet post.
love you lots.
Chels, i love ya so much! That was such a sweet post.It was so fun to be with you, and ditto to what kateydid said, you fit perfectly in our family. And i'm so glad that you are in it! Love ya.
Chels you have such a big heart! That was the sweetest post ever! The Denhalters our so amazing, I just love them all!
Chels, that was the sweetest post. You know how to get a Denhalter girl crying! We love you so much too. You are just as sweet as someone could possibly be. I loved hanging out with you. I can't wait until you have a little one. You will be the BEST mom! I love you!
One wonderful person deserves another. You are both amazing. We all need to get together again soon to play. You also need to come through my girls closets. I have one whole closet full of more girl close that still have tags. I hope to have a boy next so I won't have to use them. And tons of bows and bracelets. Anyways, Happy belated Easter and talk to you soon.
Hi Chelsea. You and I have never met but my husband and I used to work with Joe at Brewer-Caldwell. I also know Tom and Angie very well since I was Tom's assistant for 3 years. I came across your blog from Brette Woods and just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I am so excited for you guy becoming new parents is so exciting. Jacob and I are exspecting our 1st on August 2nd. When are you due? Tell Joe I said hi, and if you would like you can come visit our blog at www.jacobstacyash.blogspot.com
hey i love reading your blog! :) you're too cute and i am so happy joe married you! i always prayed he would find someone good like you cause he is pretty much one of my favorite dudes on the planet! you guys are a perfect couple i love it! good singing in church ps! it was fun sitting by you guys and tell joe thanks for ram-roding my silly brewer dudes during sacrament meeting ha ha ha
Chelsea you are the sweetest girl I know. And I'm soo excited for you and Joe. You guys will be the best parents ever! I'll be looking forward to some belly shots of you :)
Brette (wood) Graham
Post a Comment