




This last weekend we made a quick get-away to Snowflake. It was so very nice to get away from mesa/work. It was relaxing. We went to Bear Canyon lake to go fishing and had a pretty good day of catching trout. There is something about being with family, sitting in the sun by a lake, and fishing that will make all your worries go away. Jessica and Darrel came for a quick visit, Jessica got her pole ready, her hook in and the weights on all by herself. I was very impressed. and She also put the bait on all on her own. Kate was determined to catch those fish (really she was) Laura...may have been a little impaitent with the whole sitting and waiting for a bite..(its okay laura:) Jackie just kept feeding me salt water taffy and peanuts. (fatting me up) Eldon was getting a little ancy because all the girls were catchin more fish then him...(hehe) and Joe was just walking around with a big ol' smile on his face like a 10 year old...just happy to be there:) but we had a great time! Joe's family is so much fun, I love the fun we have with them. Joe caught the most fish..he was even helping everyone else cut their fish off the line,he is some kind of crazy...and I love him. I realized again for the millionth time that i'm not a big fish eater. Even though it was cooked great..theres just something about it, im not crazy about.
4 comments:
How fun!!! It looks like such a fun family trip. Thats so fun you have such fun inlaws. I had to laugh, I love sitting around fishing but I hate to eat fish!
ya im not the biggest fish fan either chels. i'd stick to the salt water taffy if i were you... haha. how fun! im so glad you took pictures. it made me miss all of you sooo much! your belly is getting bigger (as is mine!) and its sooo cute!
Girl, YOU caught the most fish! Youre the bomb fisher! Remember, "Joe I have caught a fish everytime I have cast and never when you did..."!
Dido to Jessy. You caught most of the fish! Yes i will admit i was a little impaitent but i still had a blast. That was a fun trip thanks for coming! And also same here, i do not like fish!
Post a Comment