
I guess its time to add something a little different to the blog besides how horrible an April fools joke can go...Sooo the last few months Joe has been playing on a city flag football team.People get pretty into this league, I guess it's the biggest and oldest league in Arizona. anyway Joe was mvp of the entire league. Which is incredible because there are probably...400 to 500 people playing each Monday night. They are also in the A league, which means it is the best teams/players. Joe had 162 mvp points! The closest guy to those points had 121. It is so much fun to watch him play! Every monday night he come home with a few new scrapes and scratches...what a stud:) i love him! Oh, and the picture is him holding his mvp trophie
5 comments:
That is sooooo cool! What a stud muffin. You'll have to show me some moves some day...Yeah right, you're jusl all nat-ture-all:) Your kid's are going to be superstars.
seriously joe you rock!!!! that is sooo amazing! you are awesome. and what the heck?!?!!? where in the world did you get MICHAEL's shirt that we've been looking for for years....
Wow thats awesome Joe! Congrats. Thats way cool. Good job Joe!
Way to go Joe! Crazy how I found you guys blog surfing, but you guys are so stinkin cute!! And you're having a baby, wow that's so awesome! Glad to see you're doing so good. Jenn (Marx) Sheilds
Thats Awesome JOE! Chels between you and Joe, you guys are going to have one ATHLETIC baby girl! Thanks again to you and Joe for all the help with the move! Like I said, I really do have the BEST family! I love you guys!
Post a Comment