

Misti's birthday was Yesterday, but I didn't have time to post anything, so here I go! Misti, HAPPY Birthday! you have been such a good friend to me ever since you beat me up in 5th grade:) You really have taught me how to play sports, how to be a good person, and how to enjoy life and have fun. You are an amazing person and I look up to you so much. Stratton is one lucky fella. And I know everyone is wondering what i'm talking about in the 5th grade... I will tell the story on how misti and I became friends...After school one day I was walking home through the play ground which was right by the bus stop. So I was walking with my cute little backpack on my sholders when all a sudden WHAM,(she had grabbed my backpack and pulled the little loope to the ground and pulled me down with it) I'm on the ground with misti standing over me(probaly smiling). I was like...? thinking to myself what was that for? Anyway I stood up and just kept walking home and we didn't say anything to eachother. haha, kind of an odd way on becoming friends but it worked for us and ever since we have stayed friends. We would play the boys in football, she would make plays and we would run them...haha, we always beat the boys, mostly because misti was on my team. Those were the good ol days! Well MISTI I LOVE YOU!! I hope you had a good one
8 comments:
Thanks for being such a great friend to my little sister, you two are so funny together it seems like all you guys do is laugh! Happy birthday Misti, love you!
How funny! Since you told a story I'll tell you one and see if you remember it! In 8th grade when we played to guys in basketball, during the regular season we were ahead at half time by like 30, and then you guys came back and beat us, so when we had a tournament in the dome, our whole team was so mad, especially at you and Misti cuz you guys were the good ones! So at one point in the game at the dome, something happened, and I don't really remember what, but I ended up on the ground, and thought Misti or you were down there with me, but I didn't know where, so I started throwing punches, hoping to get someone! Anyway, by the time I got up, I realized both teams were back on the bench and I was just chillin' on the floor throwing a fit! Haha...thought you might enjoy that! And we do need to get together! Before you have that babeee!!!!
Haha thats so funny. Misti is awesome. I cant beleive that she beat you up. lol what a good freind! jk
hahaha, I didn't know Misti beat you up... I am glad you guys became friends! I love Misti, I hope she had a good b-day!
That is such a funny story if you guys becoming friends. haha. Misti is such a fun, light hearted person and so likable. You guys are both such sweet girls! I am getting excited for you guys to have your baby Chels! We need to hang out before you are too busy too!! :)
Hey girl, You are right behind me. ITs crazy how fast its passing by. Im so excited! I hope I get to see you when we go to Arizona in July. We will be home for the 24th weekend. We have family pics and we will be doing a baby shower while we are there. So I hope to see you and your baby.. Let me know if you will be there that weekend. I will tell jena Hi. She will also be home that weekend. You are too cute! Love ya!
chelsea chelsea....
that was a super fun trip. your a fishing maniac, who knew?
Who knew? Chels is good at everything.. we should have known. lol. That was a fun trip it was fun to see you!
Post a Comment