
So for everyone who wants to see a belly, y o u got it. Here I am at 31 weeks, i've already started my 2 a week appointments. woahhh. I can't wait for the little one to get here! My back is already hurting everytime I wake up, I must be sleeping weird? The 80 degree weather already feels like the 120 degree weather, I walk with a slant, I walk so so slow, I have a hard time getting in and out of my car, I can't bend over, I have to lean to the side to grab something, constant runny nose.(don't understand it), swollen feet every time I wake up, I find myself going through the baby cloths I already have over and over again, i'm a little bossy:), my body does odd things...(moms understand) my dreams get weirder and weirder...and i'm going to the batheroom constantly! (those are signs of being pregnant right?) wowow, we are so lucky ladies to get to "experience" all of this! haha..oh the joys
13 comments:
Oh cute belly! Not fair tho... we look the same and im two and a half months behind ya!
Your such cute pregnant momma! Just think if you go early like I do you'll only have 6 more weeks!Yeah! We need to hangout sometime give us a call!
chels so super cute, you look like a hottie ;) what can i say? im getting so excited for our cute girls to come! i hear you on ALL of those crazy changes your body is going through! its insane. are you all ready? do you have everything you need?
so cute chelsea! i'm glad you posted a pic.
Chels you are such a HOTTIE! I am SO excited for your little one to get here! I had so much fun with you the other day, you always make the BEST out of any situation! Even with both of my girls screaming in our ears, you still had a smile on your face :) And man didn't that water park ROCK! and anyone out there who wants to go to an AWESOME (he he) water park, its on 67th AVE and Baseline, yes... 67th AVE. its far.. but seriously... totally worth it :) (he he)
Hot momma! You look so good! It was fun talking to you when you came to snowflake. It made me miss misti. Your going to be a great mom!
OH MY GOODNESS, SOO CUTE CHELS..
How cute are you!! I love the your little belly. I can't believe you only have 2 more months left! I'm so excited for you guys and I can't wait to see her.
Youre too cute!
oh my gosh chels of course i remember you! how could i forget?? haha. you are married and preggers!! thats so exciting. you and your lover are super dreamy. are you in mesa now?
You look so cute! There are very few people on this earth that can pull off making pregnancy look good... you definitely pull it off!
Chels your so cute. Do you have a name? Our little girls can be friends. Ill have to take a picture you look great. but I know what you mean with all the things you have to go through.
Seriously Chels, you're gonna be stiff and awkward for a while :]
Even after she comes. You'll be very tender and can't sit normal for too long AT LEAST 2-3..... or until the swelling subsides :]
I hope all goes well for you though.
I think you are one of the most gorgeous pregnant woman.
I feel bad for you on the heat. I was always burnin up :P ugh
Post a Comment