


so so so... it is official. Joe and I have come to an agreement on our sweet little girls name. no more well...this or that name.. it is a for sure thing now. Her name is going to be Ryah Jane Denhalter. I just learned this last weekend that Joe has a great grandma whos middle name was Jane. I think her first name was kaziah or some kind of cool name like that, but Joe's cousin already got to that. But Jane was the only middle name we could really come up with that goes with Ryah. I guess its just a bonus that Joe has a great grandmother with that name. But anyway, more official news from this past week is that my brother and sister-in-law had their baby,her name is Emma Ray. She is a doll, they are going to be great parents. It gets me so excited to see new babies, i cant... cant wait to see Joe and i's little one. 





16 comments:
awh. i love love love it. ryah jane. you dont mind if i use jane for a first name do you? haha. it was so much fun to see you this weekend! love ya
-laura maria
That is seriously so cute! I love it!! I can't wait to see what this sweet baby looks like!
Chels, I am soooooo glad you stuck with Ryah!!! I love it, and can't wait. You are going to be such great parents.
What a great name, I love un common names and that is so cute. I cant wait to see her
Oh Chelsea! I LOVE that name so much! That is so sweet! Ryah Jane! D and I both love it!
I love that name! SO cute.
That is really cute. I like it because it is original!!! Good luck with everything guys!
love love love it... hey was i the one who suggested jane?
chelsea! holler! you know what... YOU need that job.. its part time teaching kids classes (whatever you want, sports-art-music-dance... anything) you make your own schuedule and you plan your classes! You could totally do like 3 classes a week while joe was home for a bit, or trade babysitting with someone. its starts at $15 an hour. i think you would be so good at it, and you could make a few extra bucks! anyways, i wanted to tell you about that, thats funny they called you about me.
wow this is a novel.
Love the name!
Oh yes I am all there for a girls night at the movies!!! Hey did you guys still want the vinyl dots? Just let me know! When ever. Thanks!
That name is so cute! I love it! I am so excited for you guys! We have had alot of fun getting to know you guys better, and hanging out. We need to do it again soon!
Cute name! I bet you can hardly wait to meet her! She will be adorable.
Your days are just slowing ticking away on your little baby monitor thing! I CAN'T WAIT!!
Chelsea~I got your baby shower invitation, and Im so excited to go. Ill be going to the one at your mom's obviously. But the bad news is I will probably be having my baby on Friday the 6th (the day before). So if that happens Ill take the present to your moms. I have it all done and ready for you. but I hope Ill get to see you!! Hope everything is going good for you.
Only 35 more days? What?! That's so cool! Are you getting pretty nervous. Are you still working for Tom and Angie?
Post a Comment