Wednesday, May 7, 2008

ive been tagged by Krista


5 things on my list of things to do today:
1. FIND JOES WALLET!
2. call Bekah for a good fabric store
3. go through downstairs closet
4. take Gavin and Mckinley swimming
5. Go to a craft store
snacks I enjoy:
1. LOVE cottage cheese and tomatoes
2. otter pops
3. Apples and peanut butter
4. Popcorn
5. grapefruit with chili powder
5 things I would do if I suddenly became a billionaire:
1. get new hub caps for my car:)
2. buy a big piece of land in Snowflake
3. build a dream home buy a cow, some chickens, a horse, and maybe some ducks
4. invest in some apartments or town houses or something
5. and.. dimond earings:) (and of course be charitable with it)
5 places I've lived:
1. Snowflake, AZ
2. Thatcher, AZ
3. Mesa, AZ
4. ....
5. ....maybe Tom and Angie's? kind of...
5 jobs I've held:
1. Maid
2. Server at El Cupidos
3. nanny
4. CNA
5. ....
5 things people don't know about me:
1. I'm not as eaily convinced as I seem to be.
2. played basketball and volleyball in college
3. I want to run a marathon in Mexico after I have little Ryah
4. I was a bad delivery for my mom, she almost died with me.
5. If I could be naked at all times I would. I hate having cloths on. They weigh me down!:)
5 people I tag:
1. Amber
2. Christa
3. Kate
4. Bekah
5. Laura
and of course Jess!! sorry:)

6 comments:

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

Is that ME Amber on your tag list?

ps I didn't know you want to run a marathon! Fun!

DeWitts said...

I love the name Ryah so pretty! Your mom told me about the story of delivering you and i was in tears the whole time. Cute post!

J said...

Not me Chelsea? I am hurt... Oh I can't wait til little RYAH gets here!!! Is that what you decided?! I love it!

Krista said...

We must be sisters! after I read Otter pops as a fav. snack, I was like OH YEAH otter pops so I went and grabbed me a few (you know what I mean by a few) Its Kloey new favorite snack too, they are helping me potty train her. I get her to pee on demand if I am holding an otter pop she wants :) CLASSIC :)

laura. said...

I am so excited to see Ryah too!She is gonna be so cute! Cute cute. Hope you feel good. love ya.

Bekah: said...

i cracked up when i read "find joes wallet" finding something of joe's must be on your to do list daily... funny joe

i emailed you (maybe a few too many fabric ideas...) at least you don't have to worry about not having choices, lol. so call me when you look at them.

im the same, i'd rather be naked too. especially while prego with bryn in the summer. oh man i would strip down everday after work. it was a mad scramble if someone knocked ;)