Y.e.s. I am making a new post....It has been a crazy busy/fun past couple of weeks. I have been working with the kids and Joe is still busy as ever painting multiple houses each week. My belly is growing and little Ryah can't wait to get out of there! only 41/2 weeks to go...
Y.e.s. People told me the last month of your pregnancy is the worst, and for some reason I never listend untill now. Last night my feet swelled up like porky pines...my toes were like fat sausauges... and my back feels like it will detach my waist from my legs with every step I take. My wedding ring can't and won't fit and my double chin is now trippleing...and last but now least, all my teeth are going rotten. I am SO ready for this baby to be in my arms...and out of my ribs/back.
Y.e.s I will miss her movements in my belly, feeling her toes tickle across my navel, her little feet stabbing at my one side, and her hands pushing against the other side. I will miss the waddle walk and constant pressure down below...(yes, i said down below). I will miss her hiccuping and most of all I will miss knowing that my little girl is safe inside me.
I just can't wait to meet her most of all... I just can't wait...
10 comments:
trust me, you don't miss it that much. Holding her in your arms is WAAAAYYY better than in the belly!
WOW! That totally brought back those forgotten memories! I forgot how bad that last month was. All I remembered was all the fun movements so thanks for bringing me back up to the reality! Not sure if I'm ready for another baby. YET anyways!
Hey you guys, good to see you again! (well, see your blog anyway) This is Chad Kartchner. Congrats on the baby! I hope everything goes smoothly. Allison and I have a blog if you want to check it out...
http://acksnapshots.blogspot.com/
Oh poor girl! It was so funny to see misti's reaction of your little cute belly! I'm so excited for you and joe you both are going to be great parents!
I am sorry, the last month is so rough! Let me know if you need anything! I can't wait to meet little Ryah, you and Joe are going to be such GREAT parents! :)
Chels~I totally know every tiny thing you are experiencing. It is so hard the last month, you just want to be done, it takes forever for her to get to you and in your arms but it is SOOOO worth it. But I totally remember after Tatum missing feeling her kicking and rolling around. Having baby is the BEST thing you could EVER imagine. Being a mother is even better. Im sure your realizing what I mean, and you will even more when you finally hold her. Im so excited we will have girls the same age!!! Hopefully I will see you at your baby shower.
Chelsea~That is even better if you have your shower later. I was worried I wouldn't be able to make it. Then we will have both our babies there. Let me know when it is!!!
Oh boy chels! The joys of motherhood I guess! j/k It will all be so worth it. We are so excited for you guys. Not too much longer! Hang in there!
chelsea..... you look fantastic. i didnt see swollen at all! the room looks so cute! you have to post pictures for everyone to see. i cant wait for ryah to come.
we cant wait to meet your little girl! how was your shower??? please post pics of ryah's cute room i have heard it is adorable!!!
Post a Comment