Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Talking & Sleep



  1. Joe.

  2. sleep talking.

  3. very intertaining

Last night toped it off. I have to write about it. I have waited long enough and I have been dieing to write it down. I keep telling myself I need to keep a booklet by the side of my bed to write down all the funny things Joe says and does in his sleep....and now I think I will, I want to remember these forever.



this one happend when we were watching the kids at Tom and Angie's house. Gavin comes running in telling Joe and I that he just had a really bad dream.


{A} Joe: Don't worry Gavin- see these big strong muscles? These muscles will protect you, now nothing can get you-I will protect you...


the next morning. Me: Joe, that was really cute last night when Gavin came in...


Joe: What? Gavin came in?


Me: Yeah I carried him back into his room in the middle of the night.


anyway...Joe had no idea what had happend and does not even remember a little of the things he told Gavin. haha, it was so cute.


{B}


Joe: Listen here, can't we just settle this one on one? why do we have to blablabla....(back to sleep)


{C} turning to me with his eyes closed and a stern face. Joe: I am very dissapointed...


{D} getting up to go to the bathroom..Joe: Chelsea, it is a very bad idea to ride a bicycle down the freeway durning rush hour.


AND TO TOP IT OFF


{E} Joe: isn't it so cute?


Me: ya...


I turn to look....and find my husband cuddled with our side bed lamp...


Me: Joe, why do you have the lamp in your hands?


Joe looks down and says: WHY do I have a lamp in my hands?


i just start giggling


Oh boy, he is a hooot and a holler...There are so many more, I wish I could remember... the things I get to look forward to when my sweetheart falls asleep.haha...sometimes true...

16 comments:

DeWitts said...

Haha! That's so funny! Josh talks in sleep too. The other day i caught josh reaching towards a wall with pics hanging on it and said there going to fall on us he doesn't even remember. I have many many more.

Clint and Jeni Hatch said...

Thats so Funny!! You should record him! That would make for a very entertaining movie!!

Kiara and Scott Vowell said...

hahaha that lamp one is so funny, scott also talks in his sleep, nothing like joe's funny stories, but it still makes me laugh, Joe you are funny.

Krista said...

hahaha, oh.. Chels.. Tear.. so funny! I love it! he is a hoot and a holla

Bekah: said...

oh im dying laughing. did he think he was cuddling with ryah? hahahahah

Kachelle said...

um that is hillarious!

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

Oh man I love it! Can totally picture Joe cuddling the lamp and giving you the stern look. hahahaha

I want to hear some more of these :]

I like that you can giggle at him in the middle of the night :]

We can't wait to get home and see ya'll!!

Anonymous said...

chelsea that is so funny! i am glad i didnt get that gene.

Kay and Krystal said...

Hey!I was wondering where you got your bows at?? For your baby??

Jaime S. said...

i had no idea joe was like that. that is supper funny

Ashley said...

You know what you need to do is get it on video tape and then use it as blackmail! Ha!

Kay and Krystal said...

Hi. Ya I guess I didn't really introduce myself..that's actually how I would have even asked you...lol we were looking at blogs and Kay was just like wow...that was my neighbor and we played together etc. haha...So I just thought I would ask because I have a little niece that I'm making a christmas dress for and I LOVE your big bows!!

Moore Fun said...

You guys crack me up! Shane just snores...very boring. Why was he holding the lamp...? Miss you guys!

mindy said...

this made me laugh.

out loud.


thats AWESOME!!!!

i wish i had something entertaining...other than snoring :)

Brittney said...

chelsea, i wanted to stop by and say congrats on that BEAUTIFUL baby girl! you guys are so blessed. post more picts of her! i bet she has changed so much from the first set of photos.
enjoy every minute of her, and i love her name,its so sweet.
stop by my blog if you wanna check us out! if you dont know, i am clays step daughter, brittney!

Jaime S. said...

hi cuz. i made my blog private and I want to add you as a reader. shoot me an email at sheltonjc@gmail.com.
love ya