She is so cute chels! i knew she would be gorgeous. I'm so glad i got to see you this summer! im leaving friday so ill probably see you around christmas sad huh! love you chels!
OH, I miss the little Ryah! I love her little scowl, hahaha, Kate does such a good job on pictures, I am sure it helps she has a little beauty to work with :) Miss you guys, and give that little one kisses from me ;)
8 comments:
She is adorable! What a cute family you are. We miss you guys, keep in touch.
She is so cute chels! i knew she would be gorgeous. I'm so glad i got to see you this summer! im leaving friday so ill probably see you around christmas sad huh! love you chels!
CUTE!
OH, I miss the little Ryah! I love her little scowl, hahaha, Kate does such a good job on pictures, I am sure it helps she has a little beauty to work with :) Miss you guys, and give that little one kisses from me ;)
AWW...she is absolutely gorgeous! And her eyes are just so pretty!!
I can't wait to see her. Bring her to lake powell so we can give here loves and kisses. She looks so big already, I feel like I'm missin out.
She is a doll! Love her big eyes!
Wow she is getting so big and i love the big eyes. I still cant believe you are a mom pretty sweet!!!
Post a Comment