

Our sweet little Ryah Jane...you are now 6 weeks old and growing every day. You are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. your baby blue eyes are striking. You have brought so much joy to your daddy and I. We love you so much. We hope for you to be a strong, beautiful, smart young woman. You light up our lives. Thank you for your sweet spirit in our home. You truely are a spirit sent to us from up above.
12 comments:
ahhhhh hooray! what a cutie! wow she does have huge blue eyes! thanks so much for posting pictures of her! she is beautiful.
She is so beautiful!!!! We need to get together soon. Hope everything is going good. Let me know if you need anything!!
Oh beautiful little sweetheart! She has grown so much already Chels!! Hey ck your hottie email. I can't find my phone or I would call you. LOVE YOU and kiss that little one for me!
Congrats! i am in love with Ryah she is beautiful! you guys are so lucky!
p.s. ya know i have a little boy, who might need a date in the far future!hehehe!
CONGRATS AGAIN!
Beautiful! I can't to see her blue eyes!
she is such a stinking cutie. her eyes are so beautilful, i love that i get to see her so often, its the best. cant wait to see you guys. love ya.
Oh chels she's adorable! I haven't seen her eyes open but everyone tells me that they're beautiful and blue!
chels! I am so glad I got to see you while I was home you and your baby are beautiful! anyways kate helped me make a blog so add me!
I am so glad I got to see you while I was home! You and Ryah you both are so dang beautiful! Anyways kate helped me make a blog so add me!
Chelsea! I am so glad I got to see you and Ryah, you guys are beautiful! so I made a blog so add me or whatever you do I am not quite sure i know what I am doing!
She is seriously adorable!
Chelsea! Your little gril is so cute! That's crazy everyone is having a baby! How have you been?
Post a Comment