Happy Birthday dear Kate...we think you are a wonderful daughter.no Grand daughter, yeah, yeah, yeah, grand daughter...

-Did you know I couldn't kiss Joe for a while because he looked too much like his sister Kate. (which isn't bad, but Kate was in my grade and it was just weird)
Did you know Kate is one of my very favorite people. (it's a shame we didn't hang out more in high school)
Did you know her birthday was 2 days ago? (probably... because everyone posted about it...she is well loved.)
So I am late....again...
Kate I am sorry the post is late. I for sure knew it was your birthday though. I even gave you your present early. And we went to Payson together. haha So I promise...I knew...Besides it's still your birthday..All month right?
We went to dinner with the family in payson after Laura's game and everyone at the table said one nice thing about Kate...here were a few things mentioned.
-nice sister, she's my best friend, I can talk to her so easy and tell her anything.
-she is always wearing a smile.
-she was wearing a really cute hat and the waiter even chiped in and said he liked it.
-she liked to climb trees when she was little, so rambunctious and fun.
-we heard her birth story. the doc thought she was too small to come early, but 2 and a half weeks eary she was 8 pounds 4 ounces or something like that. she had chubby cheeks!
-she is so pleasent to be around.
-we liked that she orderd a giant hot dog and some mashed potatoes...
-She has a really cute style.
-shes our favorite to hang out with.
Those were just some of the things mentioned. but there are PLENTY more..I love you Kate, I am so glad we get to hang out all the time. You really are so much fun and so plesent to be around. I wish I had some Sweet pictures like bekah had...just these ones....and the nice one you and laura left on my camera:)haha HAPPY BIRTHDAY

3 comments:
That picture of Boris and Kate is so funny! What a sweet post! I was laughing when I read you couldn't kiss Joe. How'd you finally get over it?
haha man oh man, i forgot we took that picture.
hott.
thanks chel-t-sea. love you like a sister.
I didn't know the first thing...oh that's funny!!
Post a Comment