


Oh my sweet Ryah. I hope you like the room your daddy and I enjoyed putting together for you. Thank Grandma Jacki for the beautiful bumper. pillow. blanket. curtains. old door and shelf...
HER SEWING WORK IS INCREDIBLE!
i have so much fun with you all day long. I can stare at you and watch your wide expressive eyes and your big chubby cheeks with dimples to simply have a better day. you motivate me to be better in hopes to teach you the things of life.
Thank you for being so happy...even when you have a double ear infection, cough and wheezy lungs. I know how hard it is the be happy when you don't feel good, but you sure pull it off...Thanks Ryah...
I can't believe she is already 3 and a half months old...where does time go? I want more time with her. It feels like she is growing to fast. She isn't by my bedside anymore in the bassanet...she has her own crib...DOWNSTAIRS! ahh.. i know i know Chelsea...slowdown.
"it should be fine".
Anyway I love you Ryah...
P.S
Joe... I love you. You are the best husband and daddy...
9 comments:
AHH that room looks awesome!! You all did a FABULOUS job!! Isn't it a scary time when they stop sleeping by your bed and go into their own room!! :) I didn't sleep for a couple of nights!! I would wake myself up just to go check on them!! ha ha weird i know! But you worry about them!;) Anyway I have to agree she is such a good baby!! She barley made a peep tonight except to caugh poor girl!! I hope she get better fast and that things will go back to normal!! You are a great mom!! (and volleyball player ha ha :) Mrs. MVP)
Love the room Chelsea- who knew you and Joe were such decorators? It is so very cute and so is that little girl!
her room is ADORABLE!!! chelsea i LOVE it! GREAT JOB putting it all together.
She is getting chubbier. What a little doll. I can't wait to kiss on those cheeks and catch up on a lot of things with that baby! :) I am heartsick to see her and all of you!
Oh chels, that door is soo cute, I am obsessed with doors. and the whole room looks beautiful, good job, Ryah will love it.
I love the room! How fun for Ryah! She is getting so big.
LOVE the room! You did such a great job decorating it.
SO cute my sister! but believe it or not... it looks better in person! You did such a good job! Were gonna tear it up on Wed. FURSUR! this past weekend was such a blast don'tsha agree?! love and miss you already, but mostly little RYAH! i. miss. her.
That is such a dream-come-true room for any little girl. Will you and Joe come over and decorate my room? Hee hee!!!!
Chelz Ryah's room is adorable! I can't wait to see both of you again!
Post a Comment