Sweet Ryah Jane
I really think her cheeks taste like pie.
I love love love her.
She is a happy happy girl.
Today she started eating rice cereal.
and yesterday, she got her 4 month shots.
she is growing growing.
we had to un-button her jeans so her belly could relax to eat.
we had to un-button her jeans so her belly could relax to eat.

She didn't really know how to eat it....the cereal was all over the place.

atleast she tried... We'll get it, don't you worry Ryah...
6 comments:
she look so so much like joe in the picture where she is eating rice cereal. adorable!
I agree with Bekah i see joe in her. She's to cute!
Chels she is so cute and i love the belly and legs that is so awesome! Keep up the good work chels:)
I love the picture on the top right with he silly face! SO cute! And I am proud that you're using the spoon I gave you! Or at least it looks like the Boon one I gave you..I think it is! :) She's precious.
I see that little girls is chubby just like her mother. haha. So cute Chelsea, it sounds like you are having a blast with her, keep it up!
AH HA HA HA HA HA HA I love the pictures at the top of this post!
Her freak out face is classic stuff! :]
She WILL get the hang of rice cereal! It's a hard one to master! But don't you fret! It can be done! Only NOW is Camryn starting to NOT push it out of her mouth with her tongue! She's been eating it since 4 months!!
I think it's fabulous you had to unbutton her pants to let her feel comfortable eating! What a great mom you are to see that it would help her out some! :D
I wanna see pics of her cute earrings!
Post a Comment