Gosh dang I'm bad at getting to birthdays on time!
Kasey Dawn Ferrell. You were my very best friend all growing up. We had a signal in 6th grade to go quad riding.( it was with our thumb as if we were pushing the gas and reving it up). We rode my go-ped together and if a car drove by we would pull in someones drive way because we didn't want to go to jail for riding underage... We went to Bitz on Fridays and got a slice of pizza and a pop for $1.50. We dressed up as cheerleaders and made up dances. We made films of being anchor woman and predicted the weather. We made ice cream from the snow we made snow angels from. We did homework together and had sleep overs. We talked about boys and made up nic names for each one in our class. Swearing not to tell anyone who we "liked" We built forts, We played in all-stars together and went to Mexico with each other. We got hemp tattoos on the beach and got our hair braided by the nice mexican ladies. We laughed together, climbing trees, soaping cars, toilet-papering houses, sticking mac larson and all his friends bikes in the tree...We talked to Andy and Steeve Reel about their Marriage, Danced to "I GOT CHILLSS there multiplying" (Greese) for our 6th grade class just for fun.. Went to Lake powell together and visited rainbow bridge.I accidently got you caught in Mr. Bennett's class for cheating (misti too) Sorry ...we fried worms and dared eachother to eat them, We played in the leaves at fall time and showed eachother our presents at Christmas time. Kasey dawn, you made life so much fun. And look at you now, Living in Hawaii still having so much fun. Everything you do is fun and exciting and everyone around you always has fun being with you! You are sooo beautiful and I miss you like crazy. Please please come back home and fry worms with me. I miss our funny/crazy times. Remember when you and Misti threw my pillow on the rough and I got so mad and I walked home... I MISS that. I wish I would have laughed then, because it was funny. I dont know why i got so mad. But on this Special day (yesterday) i wish you a very happy birthday. If you were in AZ I would be throwing you a mad birthday party! I love you Kasey! and yes...I miss you too. alot. alot.
6 comments:
Wow, Chelsea that was quite the walk down memory lane- I gotta say that my Kasey definitely lucked out in the friend department, I love all of you girls and am so thankful that you were a part of her life (and our whole families lives, actually)- you have always been such a good, sweet friend and a great example to Kasey and all of us! Thanks for your thoughtfulness.
p.s. I know what else you did in Lake Powell..haha
oh chels! you make me so happy!!! i miss those days too. ill fry up a worm just for you. ;) we were little weirdi children but we had the best time EVER! love ya
Oh Kasey! How I love and miss you! I hope you had a happy happy birthday. You are so amazing, and I am so lucky to have your friendship. I want to plan a Christmas party so we can all get together again!
oh yay like the old days our all girls christmas party, the best! i get home december 14 lets do it!
i just realized i wrote rough instead of roof... silly me. oops
Your blog is so cute Chelsea! I really enjoyed talking to you tonight & getting to know you better. I'm going to add you as a friend on my blog...just so you know. :)
Post a Comment