I cut bangs..I look like a school girl.I really do. Everytime I cut bangs I regret it. They are in my face and I feel a little silly. Oh well...Hair grows right? As long as Joe still thinks im cute.
I love them. They're really cute, but I feel ya on the whole regret post cutting thing. I always am so mad when I cut them but once they get too long, there I go cutting them again! Yours are very cute though so no regret needed.
7 comments:
I love them. They're really cute, but I feel ya on the whole regret post cutting thing. I always am so mad when I cut them but once they get too long, there I go cutting them again! Yours are very cute though so no regret needed.
So cute, You look so much like your mom, so pretty.!!!!!
you are so dang cute no matter how you have your hair. miss ya
HOTTIE!
Hey guys! Thank you so much. It is so exciting and unbelievable at the same time!!! We still need to get together sometime! p.s - i love the bangs!
Chelsea you ALWAYS look cute! I like the bangs on you. Plus you can side sweep em, part them differently, or put them up! Voila! Cute hair! :] ha ha
What a babe:)
Post a Comment