mmmmm hhmmmm.
Joes latest: he's at it again
Last night at about 4'o clock in the morning Joe spit right in my face.
yes spit...
It was so gross. It was one of those spits that landed right on the right side of my cheek and then showerd the rest of my face and right arm...I just happend to be sleeping on my left side facing Joe. (lucky me)
I was like, "JOE you just SPIT on me!" all he could say was, "OH Chelsea I am so sorry, that is so gross Chelsea, I am so sorry." Then rolled over and went back to sleep...
I asked him about it this morning, and he was like, yeah I was having a dream I was walking out of class and I went to spit on the side walk..
haha yes..
and that sidewalk happend to be my face.
I couldn't help but laugh..
who does that?
really?? hahaha...the anwser my friends...
Joseph Scot Denhalter
7 comments:
Remind me never to sleep by Joe!
Oh Chels, you are a champ!
Ha Ha that is to funny.... not for you... I mean but that, that kid has the most livly dreams!! You need to get him studied or something!! ha ha You are a good woman. If it were me I would sleep on the couch!! :)
Happy Sleeping!!
Who does that? hahaha that is too funny! what a silly boy!
dang you have some good sleeping stories! I cant believe that! Thats so sad for you! But that is pretty funny!
Haha! I think joe gets this from the caldwell side. Just ask Marsha what Mark has done to her while sleeping.
Shane and I got quite the laugh out of this one. You always having something funny to tell. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment