Tuesday, November 18, 2008

just a few things

two days ago. Ryah rolled over, and now...it's non stop rolling fun for her. three days ago, Ryah started getting her first tooth...now you can feel it perfectly sharp and hard in her mouth. (poor thing) It is so exciting for all these new things to be happening to my baby, I can't believe she is actually growing...haha (like I expected her to stay 7'4, new tiny infant size forever)Guess not....
Well of course...Joe lost the camera..ha ha. it's okay, we will find it. We usually do a few months down the road. And I left mine in Jackie's car on the Utah trip, so I guess I can't get mad at Joe...We have some really cute pictures comming soon though.(when we find it)
Last Saturday we went fishing at the salt river with Kate and Landon. It was so much fun even though non of us caught anything. Although Kate and I both got bites. Ryah fell asleep in in the back pack carrier. it was so cute. and the boys did some fly fishing. haha it was so funny to watch Joe try and cross the river. It was just like watching a little boy. He kept getting deeper and deeper, his hand were above his head with his fishing pole raised in the air and had a huge grin on his face. (he didn't know anyone was watching). But it was really intertaining to watch. By the time he got to the other side he was completley drenched. And the water was freezing cold. And it was like 5'o clock at night. He was so cold... poor guy. (hehe) so funny...
My Utah trip is going to have to be an intire seperate post. Thats comming next. It was just so fun and special.
Anyway...Sorry for no pictures. They are comming:)

3 comments:

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

ha ha I love when you post. I can totally see things as you describe them! Sill Joe.. precious Ryah, sharp teeth, rolling fun, wet smiles :]

Kay and Krystal said...

Wow..so exciting that she is rolling over and getting teeth!! You will definitely have to put pics up..I bet she is adorable!

Bekah: said...

rolling over? teeth? i don't even know her anymore...