



D-ang hot hot hot husband..

2 weekends ago, we went to Lake Roosevelt taking the "short" cut through greens peak. It was so pretty. I couldn't get enough pictures. It was so beautiful. We went with Kate and Landon...
or should i say Kate and I went with Landon and Joe...
Yes. I think they are an item now....
-landon and joe
They do alot together, leaving Kate and I behind.
No Just kidding, but they really do love going out together. Maybe landon says other wise, but Joe sure likes it.
Oh and before I forget, Joe almost got attacked by a FOX. He came back from calling oh so excited to tell us the news. I guess the fox didn't see him and it came up on him growling at his shoes, going in for the kill when joe shot at it, lucky not to blow his feet off (while shooting strait down). Landon saw it all. Yes, he has a witness. Landon didn't shoot because it was right at joe. fun.
We also went fishing. Kate and Landon both caught a fish while Joe and I sat and watched them catch their fish. (we had no luck) But it was really fun anyway. We were on this little tiny fishing boat, everytime someone moved it felt like we were going to tip over, thats why we had Ryah in a life vest.. She did so good though. She loves it outside. We also went to the dam..mmmhmm.. i said it. dam
Another place we went were the Indian ruins. I'm not exactly sure what it is called. But it was really awesome. If you havn't been there before, i think it is worth going, taking your kids... its just a little hike and the place the indians used to call home 600 years ago. Anyway, I know it happend 2 weeks ago,but here was our trip. and the wonderful Kate, Landon, Joe, and Ryah...
5 comments:
I love that profile picture of you. Who is that beautiful with no editing? And who is that beautiful fishing? Only you! You are gorgeous Chels!
I love the FOX story. Joe must be "bery bery sneaky" to remain hidden from a fox! It is a good thing Lando was there to be a wittness, otherwise we might think it is just another "tall tale" of ?Joe's.
Love Ryah in a life vest. So funny.
Cute picture of Kate and Lando. What an adorable couple. But I swear they look 12. And that is a good thing...
Love you, miss you. I too cannot wait for Christmas!
yay! i am glad you posted some. i loved our trip... whens the next one?
bekah, it's because we are 12.
Hey Girl how are you doing? It looks like you guys had one fun trip and i love little Ryah in the life vest so smart haha love you girl
Looks like fun! Oh Ryah is so cute and i love her big blue eyes.
Your comment on misit's blog on how to watch her games is you go to her schools website and click on girls basketball and then click schedule then you will have a list of games and just click on the game. Sometimes you can't watch and it will cost 7 dollars for me its worth it but you can listen for free. If you're ever in snowflake we have parties in my computer/playroom and watch the game. You are more then welcome to come.
Hey looks like things are going good for you guys. Ryah is so dang cute. She has such pretty big blue eyes.. miss you
Post a Comment