Friday, March 27, 2009

ride oh ride



This one goes out to our oh so worried husbands.

Kate and I had a race.
I almost ate it on the first corner and fell way behind.
I think Kate should go into motor cross racing:)
this was seriously so much fun.
thanks for the fun times boys.
and thanks for worrying about your wives.
(they told us to slow down..in all seriousness)

and thanks for making us race each other.
it ended up being the funnest thing we did all week.

4 comments:

Sam and Rachel said...

Ooo look at those hot Mama's ride!!! That looks like you guys had so much fun!! Nice come back chels!

Caldwells said...

hahah. I love Joes encouraging words along the way. That cracked me up. Way to go girls!

Kay and Krystal said...

Thank you so much...your ride looks way fun!

Kachelle said...

oh my gosh! i'm so jellous! it's been YEARS since i've riden a motor cycle or quad or anything! and may i say you look pretty good out there!