Thursday, April 16, 2009

easter dress






I'm proud to say...
i made this Easter dress...
with the help of my lovely mother-in-law.

Thanks Jackie for all the help and for teaching me.
I love this dress on her.
simply and sweet.

12 comments:

Tiffany Matthews said...

I love the dress and the big flower headband. The bigger the better she is so cute.

kasey kaufusi said...

so cute chels! man you got some mad skills!

Unknown said...

That is sooo cute! Great job on making it. You will have to teach me these amazing skills once my little baby comes :) Ryah looks adorable in these pictures!!!!

Anonymous said...

so cute chels!



not as cute as the girl in it... i miiiiiiiiss her.

Randy & Kendra Montgomery said...

I can't beleive you made her dress! It is soo cute! How's the training going? I cvan't wait to see you and Ryah soon!

Kay and Krystal said...

so cute! good job

Sandi said...

Is there a talent that you DON'T have little miss chelsea dear?

J said...

You MADE it?!!! Wow! Its awesome. Way to put the sewing maching to good use. Oh, she is cute. Can I have her? I would be a good Momma to both her and Aevyn, and you could come visit on the weekends... :)

Krista said...

that did turn out SO much cuter than you were describing it!! Sweet Ryah! That earlier post cracks me up with the boys... and your lovely neighbor calling your name... "I KNOW YOU HEAR ME!" (taking a puff of her cig.) "YOU BETTER GET HOME!" (another puff) so funny!

Elliot and Cami said...

Hey your little girl is darling. She totally looks like a Caldwell baby to me. My bubba looks like one too :) I read your blog even though you can't read mine. haha. You have quite the list but if you would like to be added then send me a quick email at camianncaldwell@gmail.com so I can add you!

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

She is so smiley! Such an adorable little girl.
Props to you on the dress! Looks amazing!

Ashley said...

You did a great job on this dress. She looked really cute in it!