woah... five days until the big race.
I'm sure all of you know by now, but Krista, Kendra, and I are all doing a triathlon this Saturday.
No.. its not a full blown triathlon, it is called a sprint triathlon.
you swim half a mile.
bike 13 miles
run 3 miles.
i am sooo excited. we have all be training for it, and can't wait for it to come.
i am a little concerned i might die...
but...i think ill make it:)
anyway.
good news to come...
4 comments:
GOOD LUCK! I don't think I could ever do that!
woot woot go chels.
you are amazing i could never ever do that.
love you guys!
GOOD LUCK!!!!!!! I hope you guys all do amazing. That would be so much fun to do. You guys will do an awesome job.
I was going to ask you last night how many more days! Woot woot! Good luck Chels! You're gonna do awesome! :] And I really like the top pictures. :) Big sis. very cute.
Post a Comment