Yay! How fun! they will be close, mine are 22 months apart. I was afraid at first I wouldn't be able to handle it. But I LOVE it now! Plus you have adorable kids, so it will be exciting to see what this one looks like!
THATS SO AWESOME!!! Being pregnant is so amazing and I am going to miss it when this baby comes. I knew something was up when you said you have some news coming, but I thought I was losing it, and of course I dont want to ask. How many weeks are you? Congrats you guys are cute lovely parents!!!!!!
Yeah! I saw Kate and Landon last night at Wal-Mart and they told me the news! I was so excited! I can't believe you will have 2 little ones running around soon! Good luck with the triathalon being prego chels:) I hope you are feeling okay.
Seriously, another adorable baby!? How could you NOT be prego! :] You guys are great baby-makers ha ha ha I had the HARDEST time keeping it secret! You never said if I COULD tell anyone and I felt like it wasn't MY secret. I'm glad it's out now :D makes life a heck of a lot easier on my end! ha ha ha just kidding! Love ya Chels! You're such a great mom!
Yeah! Congratulations! Good luck with the Triathalon! Seriously... you may be my hero... I have got to get serious about my exercising situation. How do you fit it all in? Are you still going to school for nursing? Wow!
24 comments:
Chels... Does that mean your pregnant agin???
Chelsea! im so glad we got to talk yesterday! im so happy for you and i cant wait to see you this summer!!!!
CONGRATS!!! Everyone knows you guys produce cute babies! I'm really happy for you guys!
Congratulations! That's so exciting. Get Ready!
YAY!! Congrats!! That is so exciting!!
Yay! How fun! they will be close, mine are 22 months apart. I was afraid at first I wouldn't be able to handle it. But I LOVE it now! Plus you have adorable kids, so it will be exciting to see what this one looks like!
woot- woot!
this one's "kate" right?
Congratulations. I am so excited for you.
Congrats. How many weeks?
Congratulations you guys!! When are you due??
THATS SO AWESOME!!! Being pregnant is so amazing and I am going to miss it when this baby comes. I knew something was up when you said you have some news coming, but I thought I was losing it, and of course I dont want to ask. How many weeks are you? Congrats you guys are cute lovely parents!!!!!!
Yeah! I saw Kate and Landon last night at Wal-Mart and they told me the news! I was so excited! I can't believe you will have 2 little ones running around soon! Good luck with the triathalon being prego chels:) I hope you are feeling okay.
Crazy Chelsea! Thats great news! Misti told me the other day and i was wondering when you where going to post it. Congrats to you and Joe!
Congratulations!! We are so excited for you guys!
Congrats! How fun! Another cute little girl perhaps? I'm a little jealous!
Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you...
Seriously, another adorable baby!? How could you NOT be prego! :] You guys are great baby-makers ha ha ha
I had the HARDEST time keeping it secret! You never said if I COULD tell anyone and I felt like it wasn't MY secret. I'm glad it's out now :D makes life a heck of a lot easier on my end! ha ha ha just kidding! Love ya Chels! You're such a great mom!
Yeah! Congratulations! Good luck with the Triathalon! Seriously... you may be my hero... I have got to get serious about my exercising situation. How do you fit it all in? Are you still going to school for nursing? Wow!
WHAT!?!?! YOU'RE PREGO AGAIN!!??? CONGRATS GIRL. THAT'S SO EXCITING
Hey girly Congrats on being prego. How fun. How are you guys doing? We need to hang out sometime soon. TTYL
YAY!!! I'm so excited!!!! When are you due?
babies babies babies! everybody is making babies!
porter
So exciting! Congrats you guys!
Yeah! Im happy for you guys! Congrats!
Post a Comment