it never hurts to ask.
it's better/funner to be nice then mean.
some people really are just selfish.
your body is made of tissues...(joe).
clean is healthy.
driving reckless saves zero time.
people driving drunk makes me angry.
if church is boring it's because of you.
quit blaming everyone else.
time with my husband is oh so very nice.
bigger usually is better. (depending on what your talking about)
giving compliments helps me feel better.
little man syndrome does exist.
rain is romantic
so are chocolate covered strawberries.
dancing relieves stress and makes you feel happy.
doctors are good.
so are nurses.
some people are just dishonest and that makes me sad.
being honest will get you more places.
Ryah has 7 teeth.
the less cloths the more comfortable.
gravity plays a crazy tole on your body after children.
getting married was so fun.
being married is even better.
it makes me giggle hearing the crazy man across the way.
i love driving my new car, and i still have a silly love for my old one.
most people are really really nice.
thrift stores and garage sales make shopping nice.
Joe is the most handsome man I've ever laid eyes on.
music lifts the soul.
reading stimulates the brain.
love is a good thing. let it in.
13 comments:
it is better to be kind then to be right.
i think ryah jane is so amazing, &
i lalalove when people say she looks like me.
it makes me sad when people complain about being pregnant.
females age 13-16 somtimes really bother me.
i hope you have a boy.
i never thought chelsea would be my sister in-law (and "bff!")
haha...i love Kate's comments. and your post, of course. Don't tell Dave about that little man syndrome thing!
Hey are you coming up for the celebration? we are having a shower for Kasey that weekend- you MUST come! I need your address!
Oh i will be there sandy...with the most dirty lingerie muahaha! I'll send over my address. whats your email?
love this post.
kate- i am a female age 15. do i really bother you? haha
I really loved this post. Your blog is one of my favorites to read, it's always just a breath of fresh air. The Elders came over the other day and we were using a Boon Spoon and they said "hey the Denhaulters have one of those" so they started asking us how we knew you guys. I fully informed them that it's because you and I grew up playing sports against each other and I was always SOOO jealous of you, in EVERY way and each time I read one of your post,s that's so perfectly put, I still am! :) I don't even know you that well but I think you're amazing. And let' get honest...fewer clothes really is better!
Oh Chels...you always have a way with words. I found myself agreeing with everything, well minuse the fact that joe is the most handsome man. Clint totally has him beat on that one. haha!j/k! Love your post!
I am not kind, i need to work on that!
I think ryah does look like kate ALOT!
No laura i love you and our awesome bike adventure we had, remember that last summer. pure amazingness
I want chelsea to have a boy too!
going to the beach without you guys isnt so fun, i wish you were all here, it would really be paradise if you were here!
see you in JULY
I'm not sure if I'm supposed to leave it here, but I don't know where else to leave it so here ya go:
howzit@cableone.net
Loved reading this!
And whatcha talking bout gravity for? You are soooo tiny and nobody would guess you're a mom!
Chels.. I had no idea you were so opinionated... but I like it, and I agree with everything. (except Jeff is the best looking man I ever laid eyes on)
and yes, Ryah looks like you Kate :)(I said that from day one) simply beautiful!
Chels you have such a honest outlook on life! (just how is should be)
Hey I texted you about the vinyl. But I never heard back from you. So just let me know how long and tall you want it and I can give you a price on it. I will be having my baby in like a week and half so let me know so I can get it done before she comes!
Thanks! loganlindy@gmail.com
you are so cute Chels. I'm lucky to have a friend like you. With your sweet spirit and kind heart. You are such a good person. Joe is lucky to have you as a partner and mate forever. Ryah and future babies are SO lucky for you to be their mother! You are amazing in that department and I am constantly learning new tricks and things from your style.
I am so blessed to know you.
Ps what has gravity done to you?? You're in GREAT shape! I'm so envious.. I'll work on that :)
Post a Comment