this girl here. is her daddy's daughter.
She la la la loves this deer head for some weird reason.
We took her to bass pro and she loved all the heads and animals and wanted to give them kisses.
soooo joe decides to come home and put up his deer head.
when he took it down(from storage) she instantly climbed on the head and started "riding" it. (pic 1)
Then as he put it up she got so sad. (pic 2)
Joe then, being the good dad he is, lifts her up to see it and she starts giving it kisses! (pic 3)
She doesn't even give joe and i kisses.
she is an animal lover. . .
a sweet sweet animal lover.
it seems like she would be scared of it? guess not.
anyway.... some other good news.
-Joe got to feel the baby last night for the first time.
it was so exciting!
-Ryah has been walking for some time now, but yes...shes walking
-Ryah is also completely off bottles! YAY!! (she did really well)
-I am starting to get a belly, and big boobs..(very uncomfortable)
-Tomorrow we are off to Lake Powell
and
-I am 19 weeks Pregnant Today!
7 comments:
cuuute girl.
have fun at lake powell!
love you guys.
HAHA too funny! oh chels i miss you dearly and i bet you think you are getting bigger but you are still super cute! have fun at powell.
ahh..ryah is just adorable!
I can't believe
she wanted to give it
kisses...so so cute! And
yay for Joe feeling
the little one move..so so
fun!
Oh, congratulations. I didn't know you were pregnant. Well, I'm totally out of the loop, so I shouldn't be surprised. I have a large watermelon for a belly and can't walk, so I don't get out these days. Are you finding out what you're having?
The deer head story is hilarious! Sounds like my girls. They love animals more than people, I think.
Oh, okay. I just read your next post down. Looks like you're having another girl. Sorry, I'm slow. LOL. How fun! My two girls are best friends. I LOVE watching them play together or hold hands and run around.
Ryah is so stinkin cute. I can't get over it!
I'm so bummed you guys came and we weren't here! Must've been while we were swimming. Did you not get my text about coming with?
That is the cutest! Ryah is hilarious! I bet she made Joe a very happy daddy when she was excited to the deer head and wanted to kiss is. Yes, she is definately her daddy's girl! Good luck with the hunting seasons Chelsea. You and I will have to hang out while our daughters go hunting with the daddy's! LOL!!!
Post a Comment