Thursday, September 3, 2009

Joe never ceases to amaze me.
i know...my blog is slowly turning into "my husband joe".

but.

He never ever complains.

What would he have to complain about right?

He has a super awesome wife, who does everything right...
A really huge, always clean house...
A perfectly good truck whose tires never fall off...with great AC...
a really good cook to prepare is food...
super easy job...

haha... this list makes me giggle!

Really though, he never complains.
And I was thinking to myself today, I always complain...
I am sorry Joe. I will do better. I will...
The sad part is that my complaints are retarded...

You know its bad when you start to annoy yourself.

So here is to a "try really hard not to complain" new me.

love you jo jo

3 comments:

Kylie said...

hey chelsea- i need to try that too. (i just saw your blog)- SUPER CUTE! hope you are doing well with pregnancy if you need anything let me know. my email is kyliepap@gmail.com

Krista said...

your so cute! You don't complain. If so... meet me... COMPLAINER of the YEAR! Great goal, I will also apply it to myself!
Go Joe for being a good hubby!

J said...

Chelsea, this information is false. You do not complain! I have never heard you. Okay, and if you do, its good to hear your'e human. I love the goal and thinks it's a great one.