i have just been running a bit behind on just about everything...
so here is a little of what is going on.
I am 28 weeks pregnant today...and finally entering into my 3rd and final trimester.
I have one more appointment at the end of this month before i start my 2 appointments a month.
Our little girl is a shaker and a mover.
Ryah still doesn't understand there is a baby in me...
i think we finally picked a name.
im getting ready to take my final in bio 201
i am "nesting"
i folded and refolded all of ryah's old baby cloths...
im getting ready for my hunt in november
joe and i went camping without ryah last weekend (thank you Jackie!)
ive been cleaning and playing with my little girl.
loving life and thats about it:)
9 comments:
When do we get to hear the name?
I LOVE THE NAME!!! i miss you chels it was good to text awhile today!
Yes I am Showing! I am as big as you and your 28 weeks, but I do have 3 babies in my belling one in the middle and one in each love handle! hahaha, sorry for the craziness today, my girls I guess aren't use to being out of the house and not tied up.... JK I don't tie them up, JK I do, JK I really don't but think about it sometimes with Kloey cause she is a little stinker. Jk she isn't. JK she is unless she gets a poof. JK its not a poof, its a warm Fuzzy. JK who Says warm fuzzy anymore? JK Pres. Monson does! I am such a good mom for following that example JK. JK for saying JK cause I am a good Mom... hahahaha
okaaaaaaaaaaaaay... its late, and I am tired and my tummy still hurts from the wings... WHY CHELS... WHY????
can't wait for THURSDAY!! WOOOHOO!
BYEEEEEEE!
hahahaha. Krista, you are cracking me up! I'm lovin the ramble, JK it's not rambling, JK it is. But I do love you, but this isn't about you, this is about Chelsea, JK and the baby, JK, but really the baby.
hahaha. Now I really know how amusing this process is. I am quite entertained.
Aaaaaanyway,the point is I love you. Yes you, meaning Krista AND Chelsea. And don't forget the baby.
I just realized that I said I have 3 babies in my belling..... hahahahaha, but was trying to say BELLY so funny. OK seriously goodnight
hahahaha, I love you too GINA!!
i love that name. love, love, love, love it.
and you, and joe, and ryah. we miss you.
YAY.. we need to know the name!!!!
that is a lot going on! :)
oh ..i would like to see some nesting pictures!!
Post a Comment