Sunday, December 20, 2009

rides from Ut to Az?

Dear Everyone.

I need help...Anyone know of anybody who is coming to Arizona for Christmas from Utah? I want my sister shelley to be here desperately! She doesn't trust her truck...Anyway if anyone knows of anybody PLEASE PLEASE let me know...Thank you!!

Merry Christmas!
Chelsea

6 comments:

Clint and Jeni Hatch said...

Aww man! I wish my brother just came back from Utah...but if she wants to fly here she could catch a ride back with him.

Kiara and Scott Vowell said...

Maybe Amber Hatch?

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

Sorry chels! Jordan's cousin came down but I haven't been on here & didn't know. :( did she make it?

Bekah: said...

I posted this on my facebook, I'll let you know if anyone replies.

Bekah: said...

Tiffany Christensen said her sister was coming Tuesday!!!

Amber & Glenn Lovelace said...

Hey Girl!!! I know that Tyler Gardner is going home Wed. Im sure I can find more if you need more options..Give me a call or text me when you get this.. I just texted Tyler. Im pretty positive she has a ride home with him. Unless he doesnt have room. Oh also David McCleve. Just call me when you can and I will get you their numbers. :) She will be there for Christmas!