last night was funny.
as i was up feeding Aubree Joe rolls over and mumbles:
"i don't play with Lucifer"
me: "what?"
He sits up and answers in a more demanding, louder voice...
"I SAID, I DON'T PLAY WITH LUCIFER".
he then rolls back over to his other side and snuggles into his pillow...
Well, at least i know now that joe doesn't mess or should i say "play" with nasty ol' lucifer...
what a relief...I was prety worried about it
I have found it amusing to hear joe sleep talking. I love that boy
8 comments:
Haha that is really funny. Didn't he do that a lot when you were up with Ryah at first too?
Marcus use to say funny stuff in his sleep when I was up with Jack too.
Boys...
haha that is funny!! I have some funny stories about andrew in his sleep too! Some I may be accused of betraying him if i share... haha! Oh the joys of being married! :)
so funny joe is quite the talker isnt he i love when you post the funny things he says in his sleep...all i know is suli sleeps with his eyes half open its creepy
hahaha. that boy.
can we come over and say hi today?!
He is so funny! :) I love that you share these little moments with everyone!
And are you sure he wasn't talking about the cat from Cinderella? haha if he knew THAT cat's name, I'd be a little worried :) silly boys..
thats hilarious! ps i think your girls are so cute!
CHELS! How could I forget you! Whenever I hear of snowflake or that area I think of you! Your family is adorable! Your girls are precious. I hope you have many many more. Things are great. I live in Logan UT right now, but we are planning to m ove to TX in a few months. How is life though? please tell all.
Glad you cleared that up because Tim and I were starting to wonder! :)
Post a Comment