Wednesday, August 25, 2010

meeting my expectations.








These are the family pictures Kate took once again for us. She is amazing. This is my family, these are our attitudes. Ryah can seriously give a d.i.r.t.y look I tell you(pic 4). Aubree is always happy. Joe is always a great guy. and I am always trying to keep us in line. I love my family so much. Those two girls are the greatest blessing to Joe and I. They are always so so fun. Thank you Kate for capturing us as we are. I love you! Family pictures are the best.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my gosh, these are so amazing! you look great chels! so glad you guys are doing great, you have a beautiful family.

Hiatt Family said...

SO CUTE!!! Aubree looks so different! I just remember her as a tiny baby!

Misti and Stratton said...

Awww what a cute family and I love Ryah's dirty look and tell her hi from her favorite person :)

gina marie said...

Wow Chels! Your family is dang good looking! I love that Kate captured your laugh! Then again, you do laugh alot, and she's quite funny, so it was bound to happen. Nevertheless, I love it! I love you! I love your darling family!

Clint and Jeni Hatch said...

Aww! So cute! Chels you do have a HOT family! Love it! Miss you running buddy!

Moore Fun said...

I can't believe you have two kids!
You look gorgeous and I love the bangs!
Your family is darling.

Brette said...

I love your new pictures. You have such a cute little family :) I love Ryah's dirty look. Hey does your brother's wife have a preschool?? My brother heard she does and wanted to put my nephew in it, so I was in charge on getting a hold of you or at least getting her phone number?? Please :)

Andrew and Jena said...

ADORABLE!!! chelsea you have such a beautiful family!! :)

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

Love these!!! Chels you look great and your girls are getting so big!! I can't believe how chubby Aubree is and Ryah's hair is getting nice and long! :) Joe looks happy as ever and I can't wait to see your new home! :)