Friday, November 12, 2010

slayer joe

This season was a good one for Joe. He got a nice elk and a huge bear. As for me, Joe's charm can talk me into just about anything. Yep, the second picture is our Sunday night activity, he talked me into butchering the elk with him...it changed my whole outlook on meat. it was pretty gross.

I'm pretty proud of Joe. he is amazing and can do just about everything. i kind of like him, even though he made me butcher his elk ( on our kitchen table).


3 comments:

kasey kaufusi said...

oh you must love him! ON your kitchen table!!! you are crazy woman, but awesome.

Trina said...

hahaha chels you are a good sport my dear! hahaha I would have beat tim for just the thought of doing that on the table! Youre a champ!

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

HAHAHAHAHA oh man that is SO GROSSS! :) I can't believe you allowed it on your kitchen table! hehe
I could think of a couple less disgusting things to be doing on there ;) hahahaha!!! Yeah you read right lol
Good to hear from ya toots! We for sure need to make some plans to stop in and see you guys!