


lately it feels like im always on the go with things that need to be done and house that needs to be clean.
i feel like my girls are always holding on to my legs while im doing the dishes or making dinner..
i feel like i cant shower or eat or get dressed without a little one climbing all over me.
i feel exhausted at the end of the day while thinking i got nothing done, why should i be tired?
i feel like a bad mom.
then today, i put all chores aside, and played with these two sweet gals all day long. It was a breath of fresh air. the weather was perfect, and it was nice to actually play with them instead of them begging to play with me. im so lucky to have these two by my side all the time.
Ryah is getting so big, last night joe was putting her to bed and she says, "dad your my princess" then giggled, she cracks us up, and has such a funny sense of humor. Aubree's two front teeth came it and has been a little cranky with more on the way. she's our sweet little angel and is trying to walk, she has taken a few steps, but gets scared and sits down slowly. I love watching them play together and laugh together. This morning Ryah woke up and Aubree and I were playing in the front room, and ryah say, "AUBREEEEE....and Aubree sprint crawls to her bed and stands at the edge of it just squilling so excitedly, waiting for ryah to crawl down and play with her. They are handfuls, but i feel so blessed to have them.
At the end of a day like today i feel like i will be ok. i have taken a breath, and let it out slowly, then realize what a blessing it is to have two beautiful daughters and a wicked hott husband who loves me :)
Yep, i would say im pretty lucky
6 comments:
Yes Chelsea, you are lucky! I have those days too more often than not. Busy days, with busy little girls with many needs. Where I never feel like I do enough. But saying a prayer and re-evaluating and knowing this is just where I want to be helps me.
You are a great Mom, a wonderful wife. You are doing a great job!!!
I love you Chels! :) Miss your face and your gorgeous little girls :) And silly fun loving Joe of course!
You really are lucky with your family and breathing! Let it out slowly more often and heck darlin! You're a fabulous Mama! Not to mention a hottie! :) haha
Have a good one deary!
I totally hear ya and can relate! I love those play days and I think I will take me one of those days tomorrow;) Your girls are getting so big and SO cute! I am thinkin of doing the 10k turkey trot on Thanksgiving. Wish you were here! Have a good Thanksgiving though and keep looking for a race!
you are lucky!
I loved sitting by you guys in conference and watching you be a mommy! Your girls are so cute and you are right, so is your husband. haha. It made me think of how it just seems like yesterday that I was trying to get through church with little kids crawling all over me and crying and all that- IT GOES SO STINKING FAST so I am glad you are taking time to enjoy it!
Chelsea, Im so glad to know that I'm not alone! Its so hard to not feel like the house/chores have to be done everyday. Sometimes when Patrick gets home I feel terribel cuz it looks like I've done nothing...then I remember that I played and took care of Maddox and I feel better. You are a wonderful mother!!! Your girls are adorable!
Post a Comment