Lets just say Joe is the most thoughtful, wonderful husband ever. I had so much fun on this trip:) I think Joe would agree. We stayed in a little condo with a fire place and hot tubs right out side. It was such a nice get away! Thank you Joe for such a wonderful birthday. Your the best gift giver ever! I love you so much and had a great time. YOU'RE the bestest!
Tuesday, March 1, 2011
the best husband ever.
Lets just say Joe is the most thoughtful, wonderful husband ever. I had so much fun on this trip:) I think Joe would agree. We stayed in a little condo with a fire place and hot tubs right out side. It was such a nice get away! Thank you Joe for such a wonderful birthday. Your the best gift giver ever! I love you so much and had a great time. YOU'RE the bestest!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Chelsea! You deserved every minute of your get away. You are such an incrediible wife and Mom!
And I agree, Joe is really great at giving gifts!
That is so fun!!! What a sweet hubby you have!!!
Wow! What a great birthday present! Sounds like such an awesome get-a-away. Happy birthday to you and glad to hear it was so amazin!
How fun! That was such a great present! Happy Birthday:)
Love it Chels. So glad he can still surprise your face off! :) Miss you guys! and IF you ever feel like heading to Queen Creek, yall have a place! :)
You know what you get from get aways like this?Baby number 3!! Haha! Miss you guys.
Post a Comment