Sunday, August 14, 2011

something:

something embarrassing: Today, Ryah somehow managed to stick her head into the back of the plastic chair in sacrament meeting and get it stuck. Yep...the whole meeting stopped and turned back to look as she began crying and then screaming. It wouldn't have been too bad if she would have been able to get it out, but no...she was freaking out way to bad and it took a minute as she screamed and as sacrament meeting was silently staring at us...

something sad: Joe left to go fishing today and I am home without him a couple of days. My bed feels too empty when he is gone. Maybe I'll sneak Ryah and Aubree in with me.

something cute: My mom asked Ryah if Joe and I had talked to her about her baby brother. She said yes in a sad/serious tone, and my mom then asked, "what is wrong with him"? Ryah then turned to my mom and said in a devastated voice, " He has a broken neck"...(as she was placing her hands over her neck). It was worth a try right? I got a good laugh out of it.

something irritating: sitting in the doctors office for two hours because Aubree is sick, and getting checked for 5 minutes then him saying everything looks great, keep her fever down and watch her diarrhea... uh, DUH! Thanks Doc.

something gross: Aubree pooping in the tub and trying to clean it out! Thanks sweet baby...

something funny: Missy at game night trying to act out Jack Nicholas, with her hands held up to her eye like shes looking through a door or something, and Greg guessing a gynecologist... (really Greg?) Oh the roar Tom got out of that...then he had to add on of course, I won't go into details...needless to say, it was funny.

something I'm frustrated about: still waiting on insurance to clear for the Boston procedure.

something sweet: Heath bars and mint chocolate chip ice cream.

something nice: My husband, he just finished the outside of our house and it looks so good. I can't believe all the things he does! He really is superman I think...I really really really love him



8 comments:

Andrea Gunnell said...

So, I'm curious...when do they want to do the in utero catheterization? How far along do they want you to be?
I totally laughed out loud when I read your something embarrassing. I'm sorry it had to happen but it's funny to read about:)

Unknown said...

i love all of this! so cute. your girls are silly. saying a prayer about the insurance-keep us posted!!!

kasey kaufusi said...

You had me cracking up at the something embarrassing! too funny I am glad her head is unstuck now! I am sure you made everyones sabbath day holy very memorable!

Traci Butler said...

Haha Ryah getting her head stuck makes me laugh! Church gives me anxiety because stuff like that happens all the time with my kids.

Let's take our kids to the park sometime. We haven't seen you guys in a while.

Tyler and Bryna said...

I LOVE you Chels! you guys and precious baby boy are in our prayers!! Keep your head up and have faith! Everything will be ok!

Krista said...

Oh Chels, Oh Ryah, OH AUBREE.. poo is NEVER fun to clean out of the tub. so nasty. Klaire use to do it, but Jax hasn't yet :)

That is so funny about Missy's gestures and Gregs guesses, HAHAHA, so off, and I am SURE Tom made it ALL the funnier!

Wish I was there to play (wink wink)

and I just think Ryah is a hoot, so cute what they make of situations, crazy screaming in sacrament, or devastated by her brothers broken 'neck' Gosh I love that girl! such a tender heart!
Miss & Love you!

lincoln said...

Such a cute post! You are in our thoughts & prayers.

Hiatt Family said...

Oops, that last comment was from me, not Lincoln. Although I'm sure he would have said the same thing. :)