Thursday, October 6, 2011

pictures to prove it.








I love my cute kids including the one who I have not met officially.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

your girls are just darling, they are starting to look so much alike!! they take after their mama, you look beautiful chels!

Sandi said...

so cute! I love it!! thanks for coming by today! this is kasey by the way!

Traci Butler said...

Awe Cute! Pregnancy has always looked good on you.

Velika said...

Beautiful pictures. We're still thinking about you and praying. If you need anything while you are in the valley, we are happy to help.

Dennison Family said...

BEAUTIFUL pics! You are all adorable! I'm so glad you got these taken! And, thanks for letting us know about the info. You will always be in our prayers!

Kay and Krystal said...

You look beautiful!! Your girls are the cutest too, so big!!

Summer Haws said...

Of course I remember you! When I came across your blog I couldn't believe how much you look like your mom. You are absolutely gorgeous! I have been following your blog for some time now but never commented since I didn't think you remembered me since you were so much younger than I. Our baby is doing great and getting stronger every day and thank you for your concern. I posted on my blog about her so check it out! I am praying for you. Good luck with the delivery and we are praying all goes well. Keep in touch!

KristinaKendal said...

I love the new pictures they are so cute. I hope your feeling okay. You are such an awesome person just keep your chin up. I have been thinking about you I hope your doing okay. You are in our thoughts and prayers. If you ever need anything let me know. Maybe we can get together since you are down in the valley.