Sunday, January 22, 2012

keeping up

Time has come and gone since Christmas, but I might as well catch up before I completely get behind. We had a really nice Christmas with my family and the girls loved every minute of being with their cousins. It's cute to see little Aubree try and keep up with Ryah. She does pretty good.

The new year has also come and gone. I did make some new year goals and besides losing the baby weight from Brigham I have decided to apply for the nursing program. I'm not sure if I will get excepted, but it is worth a try. Now is as good as time as any right? Going back to school after three kids is intimidating! We are trying to get back into the swing of things, to a little bit of normalcy and I think we are doing pretty good.
So here is to a life changing last year and the beginning of a beautiful new year.



4 comments:

kate said...

Oooooh, I miss these girls! I wish we lived closer all the time... we miss you guys.

taylorfamily said...

Oh chelsea, My heart goes out to you. I'm sure you have heard this quote, but I wanted to share with you just in case you hadn't. There was a couple in my ward that had a funeral for their baby and it was quoted there:
The Lord compensates the faithful for every loss. That which is taken away from those who love the Lord will be added unto them in His own way. While it may not come at the time we desire, the faithful will know that every tear today will eventually be returned a hundredfold with tears of rejoicing and gratitude.
-Joseph B. Wirthlin
You inspire me so much, you have so much bravery and I hope to be that brave someday. I think you will make the best nurse. Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.

laura. said...

It was so fun to see them open their presents. They crack me up! I loved being able to spend some time with you guys over Christmas. I love you!

Caldwells said...

glad you guys are doing so well. good luck with applying to nursing school.