Sunday, April 29, 2012

it's been a while

 This is from my birthday Trip, Joe once again took me on an amazing trip to Pagosa Springs Colorado. It was such a fun mountain. A little extreme, but fun. I love spending time with this fun guy. He rocks at everything, so doing anything with him is super fun!
This is from Angies awesome Easter Party. She really knows how to throw a party. There were a little over 70 kids and around 50 adults. I just put a few pictures on because i'm way behind on posts and don't want to bore you:)


On Easter Sunday we went to visit Brigham's grave. It was a nice reminder of the true meaning of Easter. We did order his headstone and it should be in soon. I will post pictures of that when it arrives. I am going to try to keep my posts updated from now on! It's my goal.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

you are such a beautiful mama! i often think of your sweet brigham. Also I'm sure glad I'm not that pinata, ryah is takin' a swing at it!!!

happy birthay! pagosa springs is awesome!! such a fun cute little town.

Krista said...

Alright a POST! Keep it up Chels! Joe looks like he's got a wad of chew in that first picture, haha. Miss you!

laura. said...

welcome back! i missed your posts. that easter party looked like the best thing ever. i wish you could have come boarding with me in Idaho! looks like fun though! love you guys!