


These are the precious little cuties I get to watch. How lucky am I! Mckinley on top, Gavin in the middle Marley to the right and Gage at the bottom. It has been so fun getting to watch these guys. I can't believe Tom and Angie are moving to Snowflake. I know I will have withdrawls...(Kate understands). They are so fun. Gavin Always wants to play hide and seek or super heros, where I am the bad guy...and He is the Hero.. and Mckinley is always wanting to play princess or with play dough. She loves to dress up all pretty and cute. Gage and Marley are little chunks now. I never thought they would get chunkey looking back when they were first born. Little tiney things. But I sure will miss them when they move. 2 more full months! CRAZY...
12 comments:
ahh how cute! im so glad you posted these pics. bryn will be THRILLED when i show them to her tomorrow. gavin is one of her most favorite people in the world!
They're ADORABLE Chels! I bet you just have soo much fun!
oh and chels... lets start planning our girls weekend! haha, what should we do?!?!
Chelsea, Bekah!! Don't leave me out of this weekend just because I'm not prego! Chelsea, are you coming to Parowan?! Yippee!
They really are such cute kids. Almost as cute as my Bryners. Almost. Haha just kidding. I guess that i will be helping Angie this summer with the kids a little.. so says mom.
i think i might cry.
i miss those little kiddos so much, they are so funny, i have to come see them soon.
yeah chelTsea and bekah!!! I am no preggers either but i still want in on sister weekend fun.
(chelsea the T was for joe, when i think of your name i think cheltsea now ha,)
They're so cute! Cooper is so excited for gavin to move to snowflake, so they can play!
Thanks Chels :)
Thank you for letting me know about your other blog. I just thought you going to stay behind for ever. You guys are the cutest. My kids will be so excited to see that you have a new blog. Hope all is going well for you. Take care.
We can't wait to see you!! Woohoo!!
Aww they are so cute!
Those babies would make it hard to stop watching them. But it's also fun when they're older like the other 2 and wanna play games and imagine things.. makes me miss watching my nieces and nephews back home.
I was the make-up lady almost constantly, and painting toenails, changing diapers, throwing balls, building forts, sleeping in one big bed on the floor with 9 other little bodies.. *sigh*
yeah.
I understand the withdrawals you'll have.
Chelsea~
I love your blog! You and Joe are so cute together. Even though we do not know each other too well I am really happy that we met and I hope to become better friends. BTW...I added you to my list of friends on my blog! Hope that is alright!
Post a Comment