
Alright, sooo as you all know April 1st means....April FOOLS...boy oh boy how I had forgotten it was this particular day. Joe got me so good/bad. Joe has class every morning at 6 o' clock and leaves around 5:40... Well at 5:48 he calls me.. and I just KNEW something was wrong because he never calls me that early in the morning. I anwser and joe sounds upset/sad. So I was asking if everything was okay...this is what he tells me..."James was in an accident last night around 11:30 and is in criticle condition, they don't think he is going to make it...Do you think we can leave to Snowflake in like 10 minutes? So hear I am crying my eyes out at 5:50 in the morning getting myself dressed to go to snowflake. I was still on the phone with Joe while I was getting dressed and he was like CHELSEA, APRIL FOOLS.... oh my gosh.. i was so mad. I was crying and tellnig him how sad I was..Then he knew it had gone too far and he kind of realized what he just said, and started getting all choked up. He really felt bad for it later, so I think that tricked turned right around and bit him right it the rear. Well atleast we know we love James...:) Isn't my husband so funny???
16 comments:
no he is not so funny!!! that is sooo mean! im so sorry!! he should know after all of his sisters that girls don't like mean tricks like that. and you're prego... of course you were bawling,what did he expect?!?! silly joe. hopefully he finally got it! haha!!!
Dorkus Malorkus Joe. That is a MEAN ONE! I wanted to tell Darrel I lost my wedding ring, but decided that it would be to mean. Wouldn't that be awful?! How are you doing Chels? I miss you guys!
Ok that is mean! I cant believe he would do that to you. I hope you seriously get him back sooooo good!
Get him back Chelsea, get him back!
Mean!
HA HA HA Oh man Joe you crack me up....Chels I sincerely hope you did get him back good...and by the way if you havn't just know April is not over yet ha ha. You guys are awesome. Hey let's get together while we are still baby-less ha ha
joe for sure sounds like a caldwell!! you for sure have to get him back!
Oh that is terrible!
I'm so sorry Chelsea! ESPECIALLY being pregnant. Your emotions are already on a horrific roller coaster ride as it is.
ps
the first comment was Jordan's
Chels, ekk. What should i sing for my solo? And good ideas?!
tell joe that april fools jokes are suppose to be light...never serious!
I have been missing you super bad today. I wish we lived close. I love you guys!
Chelsea! You and Joe aren't bad yourselves! :) Call me up and we'll hang out one weekend.
CHELSEA...OF COURSE I REMEMBER YOU! We laughed for hours in your basement that one time I went to Homecoming with umm....Jordan? Ya, Jordan Brimhall. AND we went to Powell. So ya, I remember you. You look so pretty and very happily married. SO darn cute.
I actually ran across your blog a while back and I don't know why I didn't comment...must have just been blog stalkin that day! :) It was good to hear from you. Looks like you are doing great.
Update sista update!!
chels... less than 75 days!! woohoo!!!! i want to see pics of your cute belly...
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the SBTVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://sbtvd.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment