Thursday, June 19, 2008

A. beautiful. thing. (pregnancy)

I h/e/a/r/t Ryah. Jane. Denhalter.






Kate is the most incredible photographer. Kate thanks for taking these pictures, you are amazing. This was her first time taking pictures with a pregnant woman, and let me tell you...it wasnt easy (I can't move as I once could) but she made it work out great! I absoulutly LOVE them!



7 comments:

Ashlee Martin Smith said...

Oh those pictures are sooo beautiful! Kate is amazing! And you look phenomenal! I have your shower gift just sitting here! I'll bring it over I swear!! What's your schedule like? Are you working during the days or will you be home if I bring it by?

DeWitts said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! You're so adorable!

Bekah: said...

cute pictures, kate did awesome. and chels you are such a "hottie" model! woo woo. can't wait for ryah to come!

Logan & Lindy said...

Ok Chelsea... you have the cutest prego belly! I love it. Seriously you are so beautiful. Kate is amazing! Hang in there your almost there!!!! I cant wait to see cute little Ryah!

Ryan Montgomery said...

I love the one with the heart...I heard a rumor that Ryah will be here this weekend. Whoohoo!!!

Anonymous said...

Such cute prego pics! You are such a hottie piscottie! I can't wait to meet this lil' doll Ryah!!

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

You're so stinkin cute.
I'm so jealous.