Congrats you guys! We are soo happy for you! She is so precious. I stopped by tried to find you at the hospital when I was working there but I guess I was at the wrong one. bumber. Anyway, we need to come visit, if that is okay, before we leave. We have a little something for baby Ryah! I bet it is the neatest thing to have your own child. We are so happy for you.
She has the longest arms and legs! Oh I love it! :] haha I'm so glad she is doing well for you guys. She really is an adorable baby. I think she is a great mix of you both. Such a beautiful little girl.
19 comments:
Congratulations! She is gorgeous. Really, how could she not be? Hope you three are doing well and getting some sleep!
Congratulations! She is just beautiful!!! please let me know if you need any thing!!!!
Yay!!!! Congrats! She looks wonderful! We need an update on YOU! How are you doing?
She is beautiful and I love the bows! Congratulations!!
She is so dang cute! Congrats you guys! How are you feeling?
ah yay! she is so beautiful. i love that little girl. she is perfect.
she is gorgeous! congratulations.
Congrats you guys! We are soo happy for you! She is so precious. I stopped by tried to find you at the hospital when I was working there but I guess I was at the wrong one. bumber. Anyway, we need to come visit, if that is okay, before we leave. We have a little something for baby Ryah! I bet it is the neatest thing to have your own child. We are so happy for you.
I have been waiting for these beautiful pictures! AH! She is so adorable! What an angel. I can't believe it. You guys are parents!
Oh my cuteness!!! I can't believe that my little sis has a baby, that is so weird...
How adorable! I love the cute pics! Congratulations on little Ryah Jane. I love the name! She's so beautiful.
Gorgeous! Ryah Jane is beautiful! I'm so happy for you and joe. Congratulations!
Yay pictures!! I've been checking your blog like 10 times a day. She's perfect!! Congrats, I'm so happy for you guys.
Oh Chelsea and Joe, she is beautiful perfect and just a doll.. I am so happy for you guys, you are going to be great parents to little Ms. Ryah....
she is very pretty!
I already love her!! She is such a PERRRFECT mix! What a cutie!
she is beautiful! i am SO happy for you guys! and i hope you are getting enough rest!
She has the longest arms and legs! Oh I love it! :]
haha
I'm so glad she is doing well for you guys.
She really is an adorable baby. I think she is a great mix of you both. Such a beautiful little girl.
She is absolutely beautiful. I can hardly wait to meet her. I am glad that all turned out well.
Post a Comment