Some things seem so obvious to me.
like inappropriate dressing...
women-have respect for your bodies
Have a little pride-
Have a little pride-
if you got it, don't flaunt it.
sorry BEYONCE...
..your wrong
it is so downgrading and disrespectful to our beautiful, pure, amazing bodies to let it all hang out,
it's not attractive,
I'm sick of seeing it
it makes you look like a piece of trash.
and it makes guys have to think about dirty things.
Including married men, who don't want to think those things!
Including married men, who don't want to think those things!
It really is sad.
I see someone dressed all scandalous and want to take them by the arm and say,
"you are a daughter of God, you don't have to prove anything".
"you are a daughter of God, you don't have to prove anything".
sound ridiculous?
probably...
probably...
Here is to good women,
May we know them,
May we raise them,
May be be them.












There are so many great women in the world, here are just a few of the many we can emulate. I love and respect these women
i consider myself lucky to know them..
10 comments:
Oh Chels you started the tears flowing this morning. I have always felt so strongly and passionatly this way. It just breaks my heart to see so many of the Lord's choice daughters degrading their divinely given roles. As a mother of 2 daughters it is especially tender to my heart. Each day I hug my girls close and tell them how beautiful they are and I never, ever want them to forget it.
AMEN to that sister!!! I totally agree with every word you just said!! What great insight!
( you forgot to put a picture of you on there!!) :)
You said it right on. I feel the same way you do. I don't think I could have said it any better myself. You definitely started the tears coming this morning.I love you and miss you so much. I am going to be home for Christmas I hope to be able to see you when I get there. You
Aww Chels, you are amazing! You definitely should be included on that list---even if you DO like twilight:)
Wow Chels! Well said! I just want to carry around a bag of clothes and put them on people as I pass. Thats ok right?! They won't mind :)
aw chels. its so true, lovely words.
Well said! I wish every woman had your sweet spirit and understood who they are, A Daughter of the Most High, A Daughter of God.
very well put :) and thats funny! you were there the same time as me. where did you live??
That was a very lovely post. There are great women all around us...
MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and your family! :)
That is very impressive that you made this post. I am proud of you for doing it and expressing yourself and naming names. I have to say that I love Beyonce but I really dislike her sense of style. So, thanks for saying something about such a strong and wordly topic and standing up for what you believe in.
Post a Comment