yes: we went to the best game ever, the suns vs. ut jazz. the game was so close the entire time and we pulled out ahead winning by two.
We started in the upper deck (nose bleeds) like happy hip campers...
Then Joe tries to convinces Mitch and I to "sneak" down to the lower level...
he succeeded.
i felt bad, but once I got two rows behind the players..i didn't feel bad.
no one showed for their seats...sooo we thought it would be generous of us to fill them up. sooo we did.
I have never seen bigger boys. woah. they are all really big. Tv/pictures does not do them justice..
SHAQ-monster. woah. anyway, here are some of our pictures from our "rich man" seats!
p.s. suns dancers are gross. dirty dirty, they need to take a bath.

just for starters
these videos show just how close we were. yes, we were sitting right behind the jazz bench.


7 comments:
That looks like so much fun.. you guys ended up with amazing seats. I on the other hand got to watch it from my couch at home. now I want to go and watch it again and see if I can see you guys. You guys are so cute....
Love it! I'm glad you guys ditched us to go to this game. Looks like it was fun and you ended up in really great seats!
those seats are awesome! that looks like so much fun! go suns! haha.
lucky...Too bad they beat our Jazz though, we'll get ya next time:) p.s. You need to sign up on facebook.
Oh I'm jealous! I've been to one Suns game with Lincoln & swore I would never go again. He was BORED! Can you believe it? Whatever! Anyway, I agree with your comment about the Suns dancers...so dirty! Oh and just so you know...I did get your message and STILL haven't called you back. I keep forgetting. I am so sorry! I feel like a horrible person! :)
How fun! Shane's all about sneaking down for better seats too. :)
That is so awesome chels way to go on the good seats, sneaky sneaky i think sometimes thats the best part is trying to get better seats and you guys did good!
Post a Comment