Sunday, January 11, 2009

Ryah's first Christmas

lookin' good
Bryn, Aveyn, Ryah, Raylee
Ryah opening her presents from Grandma and Grandpa

So she has like no neck here... She looks extra chubby in her Christmas dress!




It was so much fun having Christmas in Snowflake with all of Joe's family. While all the boys went out hunting the girls all stayed in and made jewelry from our old jewelry and we also made cards with our new stamp sets. It's amazing being around all those crafty girls, Bekah, Lindsay, Jessica, Kate and Jackie, they have the cutest ideas... so creative. (Laura was sick) I had a lot of fun though, I got to make Ryah a really cute braclet.

Ryah got a sweet camo hat-
a sweet camo shirt-
and a sweet camo colored monkey-

-just like her daddy...

She got a teether ring
a glow worm
a cute beeny w/ cute flowers.
and a hand woven blue and white nitted sweater.

4 comments:

Kay and Krystal said...

She is just so dang adorable!

Clint and Jeni Hatch said...

That Ryah is so stinken cute! I just wanta kiss her chubby little rolls! Sounds like you guys had a GREAT christmas! Happy New Year!

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

I love your posts Chels!
I'm glad you guys had such an awesome Christmas!
When our computer finally lets me spit out some pictures on here We'll be able to share our wonderful trip to Utah!
Thanks for sharing!

KristinaKendal said...

Aww you guys are so cute together. Your little girl is so cute. It was good to see you guys this last weekend. We will have to hang out soon.