
Dearest kasey.
Remember this day? Graduating from seminary.... that was so awesome, but guess what... getting married is even better...lots better... (yippie)
Congratulations on the engagement... I am so excited for you! What a fun exciting time for you and Suli...He seems extra nice, I can't wait to meet him.
Anyway Kasey you have always been one of my very best friends since grade school. You are so beautiful from the inside out! You deserve the best of the best, so suli must be one great guy:) I can't wait for the wedding! hehe... I love you Kase...
-chelsea
3 comments:
yay! im so excited too! im so glad i got to talk to you! ahhhh wooo
aww look at you cute girls! Such a nice post, Chelsea :)
Congrats to Kasey too! She is such a sweet girl! It seriously seems like yesterday you two were riding bikes all over town, or a 4-wheeler, or rollerblades. hehe.
Post a Comment