I was called to be the second counselor in the young women a few months ago.
Over time I have been able to get to know the young women pretty well.
They are smart, funny, fun, energetic, and beautiful.
Well we were at mutual and one of the girls told me I look like Lady Gaga...
From then on she said it just about every time I saw her.
I had NO idea who lady gaga was.
A few weeks later I was driving in my car and heard this.
"Lady Gaga is crazy, yeah...maybe crazy looking"
So instantly I came home and finally looked her up.
This is what I found.
Yes, and these are the best pictures of her I could find.
She is indeed crazy.
so thank you Brittney for the ... compliment... i guess...(go me)
oh and sorry for the racy pictures.
This is how i dress often... maybe that's why we look so much alike?


maybe its the bangs?
I don't know.
but i for sure want to know
do i look like this?
do i?

please say it isn't so.
love chelsea gaga...

12 comments:
Haha! Young women are awesome. Their thoughts kill me! I could see your hair looking the same...the clothes not so much...and who is this lady gaga? What does she do?! Is she a singer? I've never heard of her. Hmm...haha! Too funny.
haha oh chels! haha maybe you looked like her when we were younger and we would wear that crazy makeup and clothes! haha or when you showed up to my birthday party looking fabulous! haha but i would have to say you are more like a hott model! love ya girl
you have a NEW nickname
FOXY GAGA!
oh and can Aevy call you Aunt Gaga or would you prefer Aunt Foxy?
haha, No. and No. and NO. you don't look like her. Chels. seriously you WAY better looking after 4 days of not showering. no makeup and hair slicked back in a pony. But at least they didn't say you look like..Joan Cusack (yeah google her) some lady told me(she will remain annonomous) I looked like her. I didn't know who she was.. & I told Reg. and Reg looked at me and was like. Krista.. that was NOT a compliment. so I looked who she was.. and about cried. So yes... Lady Gaga, was better. But you are WAY more beautiful. Count your blessings it was her you were compared to. (seriously google Joan. tell me what you think.)
Ha Ha, I laughed out loud!! Besides the blond hair I don't see much resemblance!!
So NO IT IS NOT SO!!!!
haha I am still laughing. I have never even heard of GAGA???
(At least you know if all else fails you could be a DOUBLE for this chick!!) NAAAAA :)
haha no chelsea you definitely do no look like this chick... Must be the blonde hair and bangs that threw your little young women off? As for Krista's comment, that totally cracked me up! Joan Cusack.. noo way does your sister look like her haha. Not even in the slightest!! She is a funny actress though if that counts? I once got told I looked like Tara Reid. I can't see it. It's funny to hear what people think.
a. no, no and no you do not.
i will say it isnt so.
b. i agree with bekahs post new nickname!
and c. who the heck is lady gaga? and what kind of name is that.?
That's hilarious! Leave it to Brittany. She started calling me Sister Chollo after that "lean like a chollo" song. Hope you guys are doing good. Your little girl is freakin cute!
That is funny, I feel old being in YW's sometime becasue I don't know half of the people these girls are talking about. Last night Ashley said something was "hip" I guess that doesn't mean what it did when we where in school becasue the girls just started laughing and saying that wasn't a good thing.
oh dear. i would have to agree. you look like her! that is too funny!
you are much prettier than gaga
Post a Comment